How to buy ?
- The customer may place orders on the 'Photo Gallery Artsepia' website via the 'Photo Gallery Artsepia' Website 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- The customer should choose the appropriate language and zone for the correct calculation of the order. Language options available on the Currency page in Poland (|PLN)
- Polish / Poland, PLN currency, purchasing in PLN in Poland
- English / UK, EU, Norway, Switzerland ; Euro Currency
- English / USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan ; USD Currency
’Photo Gallery Artsepia’ is not responsible for the deadlines to individual countries. Due to the global COVID pandemic, the situation can be changed constantly.Therefore, appropriate solutions will be taken on an ongoing basis.
A customer placing an order via the 'Photo Gallery Artsepia' Website completes the order by selecting the Goods he/she is interested in. The Goods are added to the order by selecting the "ADD TO CART" button under the given Goods presented on the 'Photo Gallery Artsepia' website. After completing the entire order and indicating the method of Delivery and payment method in the "CART", the Customer places the order by sending the order form to the Seller, selecting the "Order" button on the 'Photo Gallery Artsepia' Website. Each time before the shipment of the order to the Seller, the Customer is informed about the total price for the selected Goods and Delivery, as well as about all additional costs that he/she is obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Agreement. He/She is also informed about the options resulting from the loyalty programs / Regulations, Loyalty Program
- Poland - free of charge
- European Union Countries, UK, Norway, Switzerland - free of charge
- USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan from 30 USD PLN
- Other countries - on individual calculation
By placing an order, the Customer submits an offer to the Seller to conclude an Agreement for the sale of the Goods being the subject of the order.
After placing the order, the Seller sends a confirmation of its submission to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, which must also be confirmed by the Customer.